Landing p2???

Reaction score
Hi just out of curiosity how do you land? I tried but when I turn stick down and in fast as I could the phantom went on its side and destroyed the props. What I have been doing is hovering with someone grabbing it then I kill motors... Sorry for such a dumb question. Thanks

You can use just the left stick to land and shut off motors. You don't have to do the CSC of both sticks down and in. Just bring quad down over your landing spot and use left stick to lower to the earth, then hold left stick all the way down for 3-5 seconds and it will shut motors off.

Ok cool I don't feel so bad knowing someone else also tried to land that way lol... Thanks for the help now I won't look like a complete jackass landing

I always let it hover and hold the controller in my left hand. Once I grab the landing gear I then just throttle down with my thumb. Works flawlessly.

The other nuance I would say is once you are holding the left stick down gently, commit to actually landing and don't move the stick until you are firmly on the ground. The first few times I landed I would kind of ease off the stick as I got closer to land, and of course the phantom would start to come up again and kind of yoyo up and down

Now I get over the landing sight and come down from about 4 or 5 feet at a steady rate. Touch wood I've never fell over yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj