Landing gear is showing up in video

Reaction score
My landing gear is showing up in my video. Sometimes right side, sometimes left. Have done the imu, gimbal and compass calibrations several times. Everything is on the latest firmware. If I land, the camera will center and then after takeoff it will soon turn to one side. Sometimes after landing I will shut down the P3. After restart, the camera centers and after takeoff some time goes by and the camera again turns to one side and the landing gear is visible.

Please post a video so we can see what you're describing.

My landing gear is showing up in my video. Sometimes right side, sometimes left. Have done the imu, gimbal and compass calibrations several times. Everything is on the latest firmware. If I land, the camera will center and then after takeoff it will soon turn to one side. Sometimes after landing I will shut down the P3. After restart, the camera centers and after takeoff some time goes by and the camera again turns to one side and the landing gear is visible.
My guess is you have the camera set to follow mode and you are hitting some solid wind at altitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31