landed on side, squeal and smoke

I've since avoided CSC but was wondering is the tipping over problem a result in moving the right stick momentarily before the left stick? Since most people are right handed I thought this might be the case and perhaps it be best to ensure you move the left stick slightly in advance.

P.S. What is CSC an acronym of?

YEP, YOU GOT IT. Actually almost no one can move both sticks down perfectly simultaneously to NOT put flipping torque into the props.

I COULD say RTFM but i won't :) Control Stick Combination.

Reactions: snowghost
I was flying over one of our wheat crops ,stopped to hover lower as I moved forward the AC caught the crop and dropped in .
What would you do in the situation ? CSC or left tick down ?
I Did a CSC but not before "motor obstruction"and "gimbal overload/ obstruction "? Flashed up on the app .
The A/C went in only 80m from me but the green wheat was so thick I though I could be standing on it before I would see it.
I spent 3/4 of an hr looking and in the end I thought if I don't find this it is going to end up back in China nicely mixed through a truck load of wheat.
There wasn't any wind so I did two quick CSC s start then stop .I heard it not a1.5 metres from me!
When I went back to my take off mat and tried to fly only one motor would spin up so I switched everything off and started again .Everything seemed OK IMU calibration recommended (or something similar ) popped up on the app momentarily.
I hovered then did two flights with no problems.
Anything I should have done differently ?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31