Lake Tahoe - Horsetail Falls

Re: Finally got to fly in the clouds!

Nice video, but how many time do u spend to descend? Only a 2 m/s u dont have enough battery, isnt it? Perhaps old firmware or cutting off motors?

Re: Finally got to fly in the clouds!

lukode said:
Nice video, but how many time do u spend to descend? Only a 2 m/s u dont have enough battery, isnt it? Perhaps old firmware or cutting off motors?

I switched back to 1.0.8 firmware

My favorite part was the quad's shadow. Super Cool!

Hi Jeff,
Very nice mate. And yes the shadow looked good as you flew.
Can I ask where you found that awsome music and if you know who the composer is, I would like to see if his other work has similar guitar work.
Thanks Angelo

Why is there two different titles? Finally in the clouds??

Jeffin916 said:
Bigdz said:
Why is there two different titles? Finally in the clouds??

Cause I took it off, the cloud video, gets everyone in too much of an uproar, I get it but....

Not sure why you think there is a "but" to it. Flying at 6,500 is just plain, well, you know. Your nice little flight over Disneyland is another example of poor judgment. There's a freaking FAA TFR that restricts ALL air traffic over it, not to mention that the adjacent freeway (I-5) is an established helicopter flight route and there are 2 major hospitals around there that get lots of Med Evac heli flights.

Jeffin96
[youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've hiked to the top of Horsetail falls many times (my profile pic is from the base of Horsetail Falls) and even out past Horsetail falls to Pyramid Peak which the summit is 10,000 ft, man a video from up there would be awesome. Photos from the ground don't do the place justice...but man you nailed it with your video! My P3A should be here tomorrow or Friday and I plan on taking it to all my hiking spots. Hopefully my videos turn out as good as yours!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31