Lake In Arlington, TN

Reaction score
Ok, sorry this one is short, but I learned something today & wanted to pass it on to everybody. I got 3 minutes & 12 seconds into this shoot....350 feet out over this lake & about 120 feet up & my memory card got full. Yes, it made me mad because I was in the mood to work hard to get you something really nice to look at. Once in this spot & the card full, the camera & app shut down so I had to basically fly this baby back blind...lol. Check your memory card before you go out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wonder why mine shut down then. That's what made me mad too...wanted to do alot more with this one. Hated it cut off in the air, I like filming while bringing it back down.

Me too. Fill cards up all the time and never lost contact. What device and what go app version are you using?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

IPhone 6 & DJI Go v2.8.3. After I landed it & turned the app back on, the camera was working. May just have a weird loss of signal at the right time....lol

I've done the same (filling the card in the air) using my iPad Air (latest iOS) with latest Go App and no issues. Weird. I'd be curious if it happens again.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yea, hope it doesn't. I went home & cleared that baby out. Gonna buy some bigger ones too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic