Laggy video from P3S

Reaction score
Due to various things, mostly bad weather, made my first flight for nearly 6 months yesterday. Got weird 25 to 30 second lag between camera/drone movement and the result showing on my tablet. Very difficult to make video or photos when control is so slow.
Any ideas on what is causing this? I had not at that time done a firmware update. I have now but the lag is still there. Very frustrating! Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks for that - for some reason that thread didn't show when I did a search. I had bought Litchi and, as everyone was saying you had to force DJI Go to stop in order to operate Litchi safely, I bought a second, identical tablet to run the Go software. It was this I was using during that initial flight, and of course, I should have tested it first, I just didn't expect an identical unit to give such different results! The tablet is going back and I'll just have to find another way to ensure both apps don't run at the same time.
Have reverted to the original tablet and all is working again. Thanks again.

It happens sometimes. Close the app COMPLETELY and restart it. That has always corrected it for me.
Thanks. I'll try that if it happens again. I shut down the tablet, and the drone, and moved to a different site but still got the same result. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan