Lagging videos

Reaction score
Ok so I got my phantom yesterday and I was looking at the videos I took with it but they are lagging a lot anyone know what this could be?
And how could I get the videos from dji go app to my iPhone gallery?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can cut a piece of the video and save it as a whole. Then you also have an option to save it to you photos.

Play around with it, you'll get it.

What are you viewing it on? What program are you using to view it? Is this uncompressed video or is it edited and compressed. Makes a big difference.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Look and see if you need to update the firmware - if it's a new phantom for sure u will need to update the battery firmware as well.. (VIDEOS TO PHONE) --- when u are in the Dji go app press the play button on lower right had side [emoji666]️ and it will take u to the menu off all videos & pics .. Select your video and then [emoji652]️ button on the lower right hand side. U will see a green line @ the top indicating the process. Hope this helps & get back out there flying!!

When I finish a flight video I usually poke the sd card straight into the Samsung tablet to preview it. Use VLC Player app. Always runs silky smooth and stunning definition. Then I'll do the same with my laptop and it will sometimes lag... Still using VLC Player but other issues could be at play such as other things in the background taking up processing power.
If I had tried the laptop first I, like you would be wondering what's up with the video.
Sometimes it's because I'm streaming direct off the sd card. If I drag/copy the file to the desktop first it usually clears up.
Try different devices and different players. It's not normally a dodgy video, just a dodgy player.

It says on my iPhone 5s it can't download 4K or raw videos?

Yes that's right. You need to copy the video from the card to the pc. It happens to me as well, I use a iPhone 6. The video format is too high for the phone. Copy via a cable or card reader then you can sync it back to the phone via iTunes.

Sent from iPhone 6 via PhantomPilots mobile app

Judging from your post I'm going to say it is likely your SD CARD. Some are extremely fast and can transfer the files fast enough to play video without hiccups. Check the card speed. You can obviously get around that by transferring the file to the internal storage on the computer/tablet.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik