Lagged video on note 4

Reaction score
I am curious if the new firmware fixed the lagged video while flying on P3P. I have updated everything and still experience heavy lag during flight. The weird thing is the cached video and recorded video are fine. I am running a note 4 with the latest pilot app. I have also factory reset my phone and only installed the pilot app which made no difference. Do ipad users have issues or is it only andriod? Am a click away from purchasing a ipad mini! Help!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I have no lag issues with an Ipad air 3

No I had the issue with 119 that came on the p3p. The people that don't have the issue did you change any settings or it always worked. I am tempted to take a ride to best buy if it works on the ipad great if not I can return it and wait

No I had the issue with 119 that came on the p3p. The people that don't have the issue did you change any settings or it always worked. I am tempted to take a ride to best buy if it works on the ipad great if not I can return it and wait

I didn't notice until people started asking questions about this heating up issue. It surely will help to turn of the extra processing and put it on airplane mode once you have your map cached. I don't ever run wifi, or LTE modes when I am using the Ipad for the Phantom. I turn them off , right before I get ready to fly. You may get 10 differing opinions on yes leave it on or no turn it off. For me, the wifi and LTE is off when I fly.

Mine lags all the time. Am going to try downgrading the Google play services I am also going to try my wife's iPhone 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers