lag worse on iphone or droid on stock camera?

Reaction score
DelMarVa peninsula somewhere in the beanfields
Discussion time..
I did search the forums but really only discussion I found similar was for gopro mainly being used, they couldn't seem to agree on that. And since this is more related to the FC40 then the video itself I thought it would go here, sorry if it should have been in the Video forum instead.

So.. I was reading that iphones seem to lag more than droid phones, well I'm lucky enough to have both currently. I have a iphone 4, iphone 5c & a Galaxy S3 droid. I also have a ipad 2 & a ipad mini. Only the 5c is jailbroken& that's so I can run an internet connection program, the 2 pads & the 4 are running latest version, umm, 7.1.1 I think, the 5 is running 7.0.3 as I remember and the droid is running the latest which I think is KitKat(?).
I did buy last year a droid knockoff but it wouldnt allow me to upgrade it to jellybean I think, worst $80 I ever spent.

But I'm looking for something more the size of the mini for viewing screen, not going fpv, just plain old video with the stock FC40 camera. And with prices dropping on some of the droid & windoze tablets I'm wondering if the droid/doze products would just be faster than the ipad. And I cant afford to drop a hundred here & there testing the stuff so looking for what others may have already tested &/or are using/used.

So, what I'm looking for is discussion on if the lag is worse on iproducts or droids. I did buy last year a droid knockoff but it wouldnt allow me to upgrade it to jellybean I think, worst $80 I ever spent.

I'm using a cheaper droid right now called the droid ace or something like that. It seems to have quite a bit of lag on it actually and tends to want to freeze often, might try to lower video quality next time. also have a galaxy tab 3 lite which I'll be using as soon as I get the screen fixed. so I'll update on that later on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31