Lag time in hitting record / taking picture + Cuts out

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am having some issues with taking pictures / recording videos..

I am receiving a lot of "lag" time in between when I click take picture and then when the picture actually snaps.

The same goes for when I click record and then the camera starts recording.. sometimes I will click record and then it will wait a bit then start recording already 8 seconds in.

Now my drone has started automatically ending my recordings after a couple seconds..

I will click record, it will wait 2-3 seconds, then start recording, then 5 seconds after that, it will automatically end the recording.

I have tried both tapping my ipad mini 3 and using the remote control buttons.

Has anyone came across this or knows of a solution?

Thank you very much in advance!

- Jonathan

Hey all,

I am having some issues with taking pictures / recording videos..

I am receiving a lot of "lag" time in between when I click take picture and then when the picture actually snaps.

The same goes for when I click record and then the camera starts recording.. sometimes I will click record and then it will wait a bit then start recording already 8 seconds in.

Now my drone has started automatically ending my recordings after a couple seconds..

I will click record, it will wait 2-3 seconds, then start recording, then 5 seconds after that, it will automatically end the recording.

I have tried both tapping my ipad mini 3 and using the remote control buttons.

Has anyone came across this or knows of a solution?

Thank you very much in advance!

- Jonathan

Just a guess, perhaps a bad sd card?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a guess, perhaps a bad sd card?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I have had no issues with the SD card prior & it is not full.

I decided to format the SD card to see if that will help, I also re-installed the DJI go app.

What kind of memory card are you using?

Thanks for the reply. I have had no issues with the SD card prior & it is not full.

I decided to format the SD card to see if that will help, I also re-installed the DJI go app.
Just because something hasn't played up in the past, doesn't mean it isn't playing up now.

Obviously, something is not right.

So best way to diagnose is to try different things, 1 at a time.

You start with easiest things.

So, try another sd card, as that is easy.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20