Lag on Nexus 7 2013

Reaction score
Does anyone on here Know what I can do to improve lag and breakup on Video feed? I am just using Litchi on the tablet. I also do not have any other apps installed, just the ones that came with. I have disabled all apps I don't need and cleared cache. Anu help would be appreciated. thank you.

It is the second gen and the video gets choppy and pixelated on gimbal movement and speeds. I know it can't be the CPU this thing is very fast.

It is the second gen and the video gets choppy and pixelated on gimbal movement and speeds. I know it can't be the CPU this thing is very fast.
Hey

I used to have nexus 7 2013 as well.
It wasnt as smooth as i wanted it to be. But your description tells me its too laggy.

What i would recommend to do to get the best result is:

1. Factory reset the tablet. And install only dji go on it. Use tablet only for drone.
2. Enable developer mode. By tapping Build Number 7 times in About Device section. After that enter developer mode will appear in setting menu.
Enter it and decrease animation settings. Google about this there is way better description how to speed up tablet with developer mode.
3. In DJI go settings turn off video caching.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

The last 3 versions of Litchi don't play well with tablets that don't have enough processing power. You might try 'side loading' and earlier version (2.7.1 I think) you won't miss many features and get back your fluid video.

You could stream a less quality FPV signal. For example, 15 fps is only half the data of 30 fps. etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers