L/H joystick turns camera!?!?

Reaction score
Hi all, Just received my replacement P2V+ but surprise, surprise... There's a problem with it straight out of the box, again.
Done all the usual calibrations etc but.... When I push the L/H joystick left, the camera turns left. When I push the L/H joystick right, the camera turns right!? WTF is going on with it now? How do I rectify this? This is not good and my patience with DJI is wearing very thin...

Any help would be appreciated...

That is strange. I don't have a P2V+ but I have seen videos of the camera slightly moving left/right when yaw is applied (when on a table). I understood this was to help improve pans when yawing.

Hopefully someone else can chime in that has a P2V+ to confirm

Phantom_Menace66 said:
Hi all, Just received my replacement P2V+ but surprise, surprise... There's a problem with it straight out of the box, again.
Done all the usual calibrations etc but.... When I push the L/H joystick left, the camera turns left. When I push the L/H joystick right, the camera turns right!? WTF is going on with it now? How do I rectify this? This is not good and my patience with DJI is wearing very thin...

Phantom 2 hear same thing all is good

Garysam said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

Phantom 2 hear same thing all is good

Well that's some good news! Appreciate the help guys :D
My first one must have been faulty because it stayed right in the middle. Now, if I could only get it off the ground...

I think you can hot FPV mode and it stays still to.

But normally it moves, mine does.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1