Kondoo video aerial showreel

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a videomaker from Kondoo, we are a group of 4 based in milan, and this is our aerial footage showrell i'd like some comments and criticism, i'm the one in the group who pilots and cares about the phantom and i'd like to thank this community for all the help i received...

the equipment is a phantom 1, tarot T2D gimbal, Gopro hero3 black and boscam 5.8ghz video link

the music is Maki Ya, from Scott Piglrim VS the world, the game OST; by Anamanaguchi

https://vimeo.com/90697101

Great video! I wasn't able to get it to load with the link in your post here on my iPad, but I was able to by going first to the Vimeo app and searching for you. Strange because I link directly to Vimeo with my iPad without the app regularly.

The sync between the video and music was very well done. Great use of color and compound action with the subjects moving and the camera moving at the same time. Well done.

I will be in Milan this summer and hope to bring my new P2V+ with me to shoot video all around northern Italy. I should link up with you guys and buy around of beer!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.