PhilAnderson said:
leehunt said:
would you:

a.) Buy a Phantom 2 Vision+ again

b.) Buy a Phantom 2 Vision

c.) Buy a Phantom 2 add a gimbal and GOPRO 3+

d.) Other... (what?)

a. Why not buy another Vision+? :D

I was happy with the performance pf the V+ for the first week. Then that darn gimbal started leaning. LOL.

E: learn how to fall out of a plane with a gopro attached to your head
F: learn how to use a wing suit ;)
G: I suppose you better learn how to open a parachute then

would you:

a.) Buy a Phantom 2 Vision+ again -- YES!

b.) Buy a Phantom 2 Vision -- YES!

c.) Buy a Phantom 2 add a gimbal and GOPRO 3+ -- NO!

d.) Other... (what?) -- I WOULD BUY TWO!

My Phantom hit a tree ( pilot error :oops: ) and rolled into the water.
Camera bent and dead, no image, no wifi :(
phantom fly just fine. :D

Next day bought a new one.

Old vision+ send to DJI Germany :)

leehunt said:
would you:
d.) Other... (what?)

If I had to do it again, I would build my own from a kit, maybe a Team Black Sheep Discovery.
http://team-blacksheep.com/products/product:98
But I like to tinker. For out of the box, easy to fly stabilized video with FPV, you can't beat the V2+. I do not regret this purchase, which is more than I can say for some of the other cutting edge technology I have early adopted.

a.)
I almost bought the first phantom but followed and watched all the upgrading, tinkering, frustration and wasted $ people were spending in the early days. As time went on and the add-on's got more streamlined I almost bit the bullet. Then the Vision came out and I knew the tech was almost there.
Welcome the addition of the Vision+ and I jumped in. Besides the annoying app brain farts I love it.

Would I buy another? For the time being YES.

A) I really like the P2V+ and am very glad I bought it when I did. I would buy a 2nd if my wife would allow :D
Sure some people crash, so is life
Sure there is going to be an occasional defect
Nothing lasts forever

My only complaint about the craft is the video is a little jacked up when panning which I believe will eventually be fixed with a firmware update since it is hardware capable.

I would estimate that there is less than a fraction of a percent of true (actual) equipment failures.

Double-D said:
a.)
I almost bought the first phantom but followed and watched all the upgrading, tinkering, frustration and wasted $ people were spending in the early days. As time went on and the add-on's got more streamlined I almost bit the bullet. Then the Vision came out and I knew the tech was almost there.
Welcome the addition of the Vision+ and I jumped in. Besides the annoying app brain farts I love it.

Would I buy another? For the time being YES.

Ditto. I wonder how many problems could have been avoided if the user manual had been properly written. It is confusing and not well thought out.

c.) Buy a Phantom 2 add a gimbal and GOPRO 3

I got the V+ for the FPV, but my extender hasn't worked from day-one, kind of defeats the purpose!

:lol: I have a P 2 with a GoPro camera and I'll put that GoPro image up against any P2V anytime, plus I can take my GoPro scuba diving, on vacation to the shows and etc., :lol: bet you can't do that with the P2V camera.....

------Never waste my money on this activity in the first place----- It's a lose, lose, lose situations no matter what and money is too hard to come by to waste it or watch it fall out of the sky and self destruct or fly away to who know where and self destruct.

I should of waited and just bought the lens I had pre-ordered to begin with and not cancelled it and roll over my store credit to this POS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20