Know how to slow controls down?

If you lengthen the controller sticks, it will take a longer throw to change the setting. The control sticks on the Phantom remotes have two parts. If you twist the upper part counter clockwise, it will extend up. You can then twist the lower part of the control up to lock in place. Just don't go too far. There's a sample video posted by TechTronic9000 that shows how to do this.

Reactions: ericgoodman
If you lengthen the controller sticks, it will take a longer throw to change the setting. The control sticks on the Phantom remotes have two parts. If you twist the upper part counter clockwise, it will extend up. You can then twist the lower part of the control up to lock in place. Just don't go too far. There's a sample video posted by TechTronic9000 that shows how to do this.

I never knew this!! Awesome.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I will try this asap. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj