Know any reputable P2V propeller / parts dealers?

Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoying my new P2V I got last week - but several flights later coupled with late delivery of prop guards and I am at zero spare propellers... Ack!

Having Amazon'd Ebay'd and combed through the rather sparse listing of dealers from DJI website I am somewhat leery at the reviews and apparent incompatibility and poor quality of knockoff props. Does anyone have a regular and/or reputable dealer through which you would recommend I can order spare props stress free?

Thanks all - Cheers to many future flights and a growing quad community!

-Evan

Popbonsai said:
Thoroughly enjoying my new P2V I got last week - but several flights later coupled with late delivery of prop guards and I am at zero spare propellers... Ack!

Having Amazon'd Ebay'd and combed through the rather sparse listing of dealers from DJI website I am somewhat leery at the reviews and apparent incompatibility and poor quality of knockoff props. Does anyone have a regular and/or reputable dealer through which you would recommend I can order spare props stress free?

Thanks all - Cheers to many future flights and a growing quad community!

-Evan

I just bought spares from Helipal.com in Hong Kong from New Zealand, parcel arrived 2.5 days later !!!! ... insane speed and service I thought, .... so I am going to give them all my P2V spares business.

Thanks! That's a good start, were the props seemingly balanced and fantabulous or... workable?

ResevorDG said:
Any one use these? Airy Self Tightening Propellers for Phantom V2
http://www.helipal.com/airy-self-tightening-propellers-for-phantom-v2.html
Cheaper yes, but are they just as good as the DJI brand?

I've seen comments on this forum about how bad knockoff props were when someone tried them out.

I happily rock a set of prop guards that have saved the props 3-4 times at least,
and don't feel any less manly as a result. Would suggest that prop guards and
authentic props would work out more economical than buying set after set
of knock offs - that are potentially way unbalanced or have miscast center holes etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl