Knock-off Batteries

yep those reek of stink

Yeah, it's a knockoff

Says DJI authentic and also says compatible with PH3 :)

look at brand 1topmall says it all

I do like the Authentic followed by compatible part. Nice touch there. The real batteries say "Phantom" on them where that compatible is. So I'll throw in some Caveat Emptor for some flavor here.

I entered a valid US postal code and it comes back with invalid. So I can't see shipping charges.
Anyone else try?

Just wondered if it was one of those shipping costs as much as item scams.

Didn't a recent firmware update from @dji block counterfeit battery packs from being usable? ;-)
Pretty risky purchase, knowing they may be pricey doorstops...

RedHotPoker

Didn't a recent firmware update from @dji block counterfeit battery packs from being usable? ;-)
Pretty risky purchase, knowing they may be pricey doorstops...

RedHotPoker
I believe if you use Litchi or AP they will still work, but don't quote me on that, however I wouldn't endorse a knock off battery anyway. Not worth it IMO

Switching apps with batteries doesn't appeal to me... ;-)

If everything works together, as it should, it would be a sweet deal.

No, I'll stick with the brand that belongs in the drone. Thanks. Ha

RedHotPoker

Its ebay, teach em a lesson and copy the bid post, buy a couple, then refute the charge as it is not DJI authentic and get your money back.

Its ebay, teach em a lesson and copy the bid post, buy a couple, then refute the charge as it is not DJI authentic and get your money back.
I am looking for a second battery. I have noticed one place has them with a part #CP.PT.000161, this other place has a part # CP.PT.000198.
What is the differance, I have a Phantom 3 Advanced.

Thanks

Isn't China GREAT! DJI is from China and they are getting screwed by their very own people. My cousin worked at a paintball gun manufacturer years ago and ran one of their milling machines. I remember it was supposed to be the brand that everyone wanted at the time. Anyways in short his boss the owner of the company thought he would just out source the manufacturing to China. They come in and they all look good however all the serial numbers were the same. Later they found out after many were shipped, that they were assembled incorrectly. So they had tons and tons of them that were returned to them that needed repair etc. In the end his boss went bankrupt due to all of the warranty work that had to be done. Not long after they made the order, identical ones were showing up on walmart shelves and those ones worked. You have to love them Chinese and how our country protects our people....

I wonder how many of the folks that are having problems with the crashes, fly aways, etc. have unknowingly purchased these type of batteries. Sine they "appeared" to be authentic.

I am looking for a second battery. I have noticed one place has them with a part #CP.PT.000161, this other place has a part # CP.PT.000198.
What is the differance, I have a Phantom 3 Advanced.

Thanks
knock off batteries likely will not work. you can generally get a batter if youre in the US at best buy for $120, they pricematch amazon and many other vendors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav