Knew this was coming-update-pics and interview with pilot

DBS

Reaction score
Re: I knew this was coming... Thought it woulda been Texas f

the comments are worth a read.. so many people are anti "drone"

people give up... I have no intention of giving a **** about what you are grilling, or whatever the hell else you think im spying on...

That's funny! If they weren't so damned expensive, they would make great targets for target practice. :)

You know that in some desolate areas of West Virginia old country boys sittin' on their front porch use motorcyclists for target practice ('least that's what I hear :) ).

"I knew this was coming... Thought it woulda been Texas first"

Never under estimate NJ.... I should know, I live there... LOL

I was betting on Flori-duh.

(I live there so I can say it :lol: )

Man, that comments section is painful. I'm trying to educate some of the sheep on there, but too many trolls.

i am happy to live in holland no guns allowed :D :D

slothead said:
That's funny! If they weren't so damned expensive, they would make great targets for target practice. :)

You know that in some desolate areas of West Virginia old country boys sittin' on their front porch use motorcyclists for target practice ('least that's what I hear :) ).

:eek:

Morgon said:
Man, that comments section is painful. I'm trying to educate some of the sheep on there, but too many trolls.

Had to throw a few bombs in the comments section... :lol:

Ha... its not only the birds and bees that don't like these. Might have something to do with the sound frequency of the props and the camera capabilities. Been swarmed by swallows, kamikazed by bees and irritated by neighbors with sloping foreheads.

I seem to be seeing SOME "drone story" like every day in the news lately...

99% NOT positive stories either....

Not a great sign....

Since I live in NJ, I find this a little less funny then the average person here.

I always try to just keep moving... no stop and hover over houses. I thought I was just being polite, but its harder to hit a moving target!

If anyone pulled a gun in my neighborhood and discharged it at the sky, with no regard for where the projectiles would end up, I'd certainly hope the law would lock that guy up. We're packed pretty tight in the ole Garden State. And the NJ firearm laws are brutal.

DrJoe said:
Since I live in NJ, I find this a little less funny then the average person here.

I always try to just keep moving... no stop and hover over houses. I thought I was just being polite, but its harder to hit a moving target!

If anyone pulled a gun in my neighborhood and discharged it at the sky, with no regard for where the projectiles would end up, I'd certainly hope the law would lock that guy up. We're packed pretty tight in the ole Garden State. And the NJ firearm laws are brutal.

That is what I was thinking. Every bullet comes down... Willing to bet these nutsacks are not thinking about that.. Maybe the guy has a meth lab or like the guy next door to me, a bunch of pot plants he is trying to hide.

Wow, the ignorance from those in the comment section on that page is mind numbing. So many narcissists thinking anyone with a drone is spying on them. Glad to see DB trying to set them straight, unfortunately anyone with a internet connection and a opinion will not change the later no matter how much sense it makes.

SpikeFinch said:
DrJoe said:

That is what I was thinking. Every bullet comes down... Willing to bet these nutsacks are not thinking about that.. Maybe the guy has a meth lab or like the guy next door to me, a bunch of pot plants he is trying to hide.

Well, actually, shotgun shot (the ammo used in this story) falls to the ground fairly harmlessly....

As a gun enthusiast as well as a 'drone' enthusiast - I find the comments especially painful. We gun owners are often similarly attacked by the ignorance of the general public and the drive-by media.

Disappointing to see one oppressed group acting equally ignorant towards another group.

The anti-drone comments are mostly from a bunch of Springer-watching, uninformed Libtards who always preach tolerance...so long as you agree with them. :roll:

Some of the uber-paranoid ones seem to be off their meds or in need of a serious intervention.

Did you know that, by merely owning a camera-equipped quad, we are perverts?

I never knew! All this flying & videoing and I haven't got a shot of a naked woman yet! ;)

samd012 said:
"I knew this was coming... Thought it woulda been Texas first"

Never under estimate NJ.... I should know, I live there... LOL

Especially far southern NJ, lot of redneck wannabees living down there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1