Kite surfing in France

Reaction score

Love the long beaches in Britanny, the French have got it sussed, kite surfing, surfing, land sailing, love it here, wish I could stay.

Thankyou it's a beautiful place, I'd love to get closer to the surfers but they're very tricky to predict, I have to say I've had no hassle flying in France much nicer flying here then the UK.

Unfortunately so, one lady at Loch Ness told me to stop flying (she worked for the castle visitors centre) as I might crash and damage the ruins?I'm pretty sure the hundreds of people walking over it everyday are worse?Another caretaker at Thornton Abbey said I wasn't allowed to fly over it as its an English heritage site, and a warden at Spurn point said I'm not allowed to fly there (even though I wanted to fly out to the fort) as it's a Yorkshire wildlife area. Getting really fed up with it. I joined the BMFA and have insurance, I'm tempted to print off a laminated copy of the CAA regulations so anyone who pesters me can read them. I went to a fort near Crozin yesterday, I had my p3a in a backpack and my dslr in my hand, the French army were on exercise, 2 armed soldiers approached and just asked I only take photos of the fort and not any vehicles/personnel. Safe to say I kept the p3a in the backpack.

Unfortunately so, one lady at Loch Ness told me to stop flying (she worked for the castle visitors centre) as I might crash and damage the ruins?I'm pretty sure the hundreds of people walking over it everyday are worse?Another caretaker at Thornton Abbey said I wasn't allowed to fly over it as its an English heritage site, and a warden at Spurn point said I'm not allowed to fly there (even though I wanted to fly out to the fort) as it's a Yorkshire wildlife area. Getting really fed up with it. I joined the BMFA and have insurance, I'm tempted to print off a laminated copy of the CAA regulations so anyone who pesters me can read them. I went to a fort near Crozin yesterday, I had my p3a in a backpack and my dslr in my hand, the French army were on exercise, 2 armed soldiers approached and just asked I only take photos of the fort and not any vehicles/personnel. Safe to say I kept the p3a in the backpack.
That's not good, I am new to aerial photography, so just finding my feet with it, its sad to hear people won't reason with you.
I am hoping I will not encounter too many problems with jobs worths,
I am only shooting local to me at moment, got lots of things in mind, hoping they work out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik