Kindle Paperwhite for FPV

Reaction score
Hi, guys, anyone know if one of these paperwhites will work with the FC40 app?? AND (if they do) whats the procedure for downloading it, before I have a go myself & turn it into a dogs breakfast, I'm not that flash with computer stuff. Thanks

You need something that allows you to download and use apps. Does the Paperwhite do that?

Thanks, the search for a non-glare screen continues, I use a samsung tab 2 10"with screen protector & rigged up black cardboard sun blocking device, held on with plastic pegs(not pretty) stand in the shade but still get the reflection of my head confusing the action on the screen, don't want to crack it into a tree just yet, any suggestions on a suitable screen system that will mate up with the FC40 camera, phones are out, too small & don't really want to load up the a/c with FPV transmitters etc as a vision plus is on the cards & the FC40 then stays in manual mode to use as a practice unit(plan A) so I don't wreck too many gimbals.

I said this in a similar post. That the makers of the iPhone and Droid smartphones should ask Kindle for permission to use their backlight engineering that's used in the Kindle PaperWhite for use in their phones. That PaperWhite backlight is amazing! I can see mine in extreme bright sunlight directly shining into it.

Lonewolf said:
I said this in a similar post. That the makers of the iPhone and Droid smartphones should ask Kindle for permission to use their backlight engineering that's used in the Kindle PaperWhite for use in their phones. That PaperWhite backlight is amazing! I can see mine in extreme bright sunlight directly shining into it.

Its a great thought but wouldnt work. Different tech for different purposes.
The Kindle backlight works wonders with the e-ink technology, but cant be used for video.

BTW, I love my Kindle also, and agree the screen is amazing!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik