Kindle Fire Tablet for DJI GO?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a very cheap tablet that all it needs to do is be able to run DJI GO. I was looking at the kindle fire hd 8 tablet as it's fairly cheap. Does anyone have experience with this tablet? I mainly just want a bigger screen aside from my iPhone.

Kindles do work, at least the hdx's do. I use a kindle fire HDX, works great other than no live maps (which is not a deal breaker for me). It has a better/faster processor than the hd so not sure how the hd will work. APK version needed to DL the app.

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here. You could save some money by buying a used device from that list.

Get an iPad 2 wifi model. No issues and less than $200

Get an iPad 2 wifi model. No issues and less than $200

I always had lag with my iPad 2, thought it was normal and did never expected a seem less connection. I got an iPhone 7 now and there is 0 lag!!! +apples latest iPad is only 300$

I always had lag with my iPad 2, thought it was normal and did never expected a seem less connection. I got an iPhone 7 now and there is 0 lag!!! +apples latest iPad is only 300$
Must've been a hardware issue. I run Autopilot, GO 4, Litchi, etc on mine and have had no lag whatsoever. I will however be upgrading soon....just because, lol.
***I guess I neglected to post my first post that I have the iPad MINI 2. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.***

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr