Kindle Fire for FPV

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a Kindle Fire app for the FPV for the Vision Plus. I got one sitting around gathering dust.

Yes, and it can be loaded with the 1mobile app.

So I checked the Amazon app page and could not find the dji app. I'll have to wait to check it from the Fire.

I also would like to install the "dji vision" app for the Vision + on my Kindle Fire, but cannot find a "P2V PLUS" app in the Kindle Store search, or any apps related to the Phantom. Also, as far as I can tell there is nothing on the Google Play page for the app that mentions the Kindle. So how did you guys get the app?

Anyone get this to work on the Kindle Fire?

I also have an HP TOUCHPAD
Charging it now to see if I can use that!

Do a search on "dji-vision app" while running the 1mobile app.

I still don't get it. If you need to install the 1mobile app on Kindle to get dji vision on that device, then why in the Kindle app store does no such app show up for my Kindle Fire? I already have dji vision on my cell phone and don't need 1moble app there, just on the Kindle. What am I doing wrong?

VagabondBoy said:
I still don't get it. If you need to install the 1mobile app on Kindle to get dji vision on that device, then why in the Kindle app store does no such app show up for my Kindle Fire? I already have dji vision on my cell phone and don't need 1moble app there, just on the Kindle. What am I doing wrong?

the 1mobile app helps you get apps that are not from the Amazon world, and aids in "Side loading" of other apps

I get that, pileosnafu, that's not the problem. The issue is I just don't know how to get 1mobile onto the Kindle in order to download the dji vision app on that device too, because 1mobile app is not showing as available for the Kindle.

I side loaded the app fine on the kindle fire hd.

google maps however did not work, i tried to side load it but when it opened all the towns names overflowed filling it with a mass of black.

google maps is not in the amazon market place.

another reason why I hate android os.

robinb said:
I side loaded the app fine on the kindle fire hd.

google maps however did not work, i tried to side load it but when it opened all the towns names overflowed filling it with a mass of black.

google maps is not in the amazon market place.

another reason why I hate android os.

That's an Amazon issue, not an Android issue.

robinb said:
I could write chapters on this but I disagree and off topic.

"The giant online retailer and service provider has legally and ethically hijacked Android, the mobile operating system created by Google, to create Kindle, neatly excising Android’s links and hooks to Google services and replacing them with Amazon’s own content ecosystem. Google can’t feel good about that and so far hasn’t deigned to offer its apps on Amazon’s app store"

Write all the chapters you want..... it's an "Amazon" issue.

Kindle Fire HD, I can only get video. Telemetry and data are not feeding to it. Anyone know why?

And just to add to the argument, Fragmentation is an ANDROID problem, propagated by Amazon. :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic