Kickstarter Scam or Breaking New Ground-Selfly Drone

Reaction score
People who have been in marketing for a while know that the best-selling product are not always the best products. Yes, sometimes the things like the Selfly phone case come to the market. Having raised over $1,000,000 on Kickstarter, the Selfly once again brings this phenomenon into the spotlight. Let’s take a closer look at this gadget.

Having raised over 1,000,000 on Kickstarter, the Selfly drone is one that doubles asa phone case. In fact, it has a camera that can shoot 8MP still images. Is this the next best thing or does it deserve a place on the list of worst drones of all time?

smartphone-drone-selfly-designboom-06.jpg

I have to laugh at the scenes in the bar and pool table in this clip: (around 0:46 website-4 )
These selfy drones seem to be targeting an area that isn't conducive to acceptance (more people, more problems).

If it works like it says it's going to, I can see there being a market. But this reminds me of the Lily…. And it seems to me that Lily had a whole lot more money to work with and still couldn't make it happen.

On their website, there's a picture of a guy looking at a notebook, seemingly confused, framed by high tech looking things . . . so it must be good.

It looks sketchy as hell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers