Keeps blinking yellow lights when turned on

Reaction score
Hello pilots

I just got my phantom and turned on transmitter and then plugged in battery to phantom. It blinks like 3-4 green lights and then it just blinks yellow.
I tried to do a compass calibration outside by flipping between GPS and ATT but it keeps just blinking yellow all the time.
What am I doing wrong?

Also how do you turn off the phantom once you land it back on ground. I don't see off switch for phantom.

The yellow lights will flash for a couple of minutes after connecting battery. This just means it is warming up. These warming yellow lights flash in a series of four yellow lights.
If your yellow lights are continuous with no breaks between the groups of four flashes then the Phantom might not be getting signal from transmitter.
You turn it off by disconnecting the battery. Make sure you disconnect the battery before you turn off the transmitter.

Re: Now blinking Red Yellow Red Yellow but Naza not synched?

It looks like my compass pin connector was loose so I tightened it more and now it is flashing red yellow red yellow etc which is compass error too big. So I installed Naza and it said to upgrade firmware to 3.16 and I did that. But when i move sticks on my controller it is not being reflected in Naza like in dji tutorial video. How do I know it is connected to naza?

There's a lot of noob info on DJI's website that you seemed to have missed. Familiarize yourself with setup and preflight procedures. Un-boxing, plugging in, and attempting flight without RTFM will only cause you pain, and perhaps a lost phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj