Keeping quality of content after uploading

Reaction score
howdy everyone. I was wondering what the best way to keep the integrity of my shots was. When trying to send to others it seems that I can't keep the great quality after processing in light room on my mac. Thanks

Yes. Sorry, been using Vegas pro for years and switched to premiere pro for the last week. Vegas calls it render, and premiere pro calls it export. same thing.
I appreciate it. My photography class used something else so I'm not too familiar with premier either. Maybe I would have retained more if I drank less beer. Thanks again.

Reactions: Wrice4
Are you talking about photos? When I export the DNG via Lightroom after I've made my edits I usual save as a high quality JPEG. If I need a high quality pic I'll save as a TIFF. To save quality I upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the folder with whoever needs it. I'll email them a link to the folder.

Reactions: BroKyle
Are you talking about photos? When I export the DNG via Lightroom after I've made my edits I usual save as a high quality JPEG. If I need a high quality pic I'll save as a TIFF. To save quality I upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the folder with whoever needs it. I'll email them a link to the folder.
You're the (k)man. Thanks bud.

Reactions: Kman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers