Keep P4 Batteries?

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
I just sold my Phantom 4 and will be placing an order soon for the P4 Pro. I have 2 spare batteries of the P4 still with me. Does it make sense to sell them, too, and buy the newer batteries for spares?

I know the P4 batteries are compatible with the P4P. Just seeking input from those who have been in this situation.

Also - Are the P4P props identical to the P4?

I exchanged my P4 for the P4 PRO last week and am in the same spot. Haven't had a chance to fly as of yet, but I am keeping my P4 batteries to use since they are compatible. Don't know of any "cons" with this, but perhaps others may chime in.

The P4 props are not compatible with the P4 PRO. I posed this question to DJI support after I made the swap.

Reactions: RPP
I exchanged my P4 for the P4 PRO last week and am in the same spot. Haven't had a chance to fly as of yet, but I am keeping my P4 batteries to use since they are compatible. Don't know of any "cons" with this, but perhaps others may chime in.

The P4 props are not compatible with the P4 PRO. I posed this question to DJI support after I made the swap.
P4 Props ARE compatible with the P4 Pro.

P4 Props ARE compatible with the P4 Pro.
Well I'm certainly glad I held on to them. I chatted with DJI Support last week and they clearly indicated to me they could not be used on the PRO. Good to know.

Reactions: RPP
Well I'm certainly glad I held on to them. I chatted with DJI Support last week and they clearly indicated to me they could not be used on the PRO. Good to know.
Sounds like that DJI guy didn't know what he was talking about InforGuy! LOL

it all depends on who you talk with at DJI.
if you ask 3 different people at DJI the same question.
you will get three different answers

Reactions: ebi718 and InforGuy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan