Keep getting "No Signal" on P3P since new update

Reaction score
Was flying at around sunset last night in Florida and kept getting "No Signal"…bird flew perfect but couldn't see video feed on tablet….No Signal kept going on and off and at one point cam on and wouldn't go away…I am using a Nvidia Shield…latest firmware on both the P3P and remote…could it be due to overheating of tablet? never had this issue before though

Reactions: Farmer
not an overheating issue, that would just cause the feed to freeze up or stutter. I've heard of others w/ this problem who fixed it by downgrading the FW and upgrading again.

read a few posts saying to downgrade software to 1.3.2 until DJI fixes the problem…seems there are quite a few people with this problem…only thing that sucks is we lose all the new features

read a few posts saying to downgrade software to 1.3.2 until DJI fixes the problem…seems there are quite a few people with this problem…only thing that sucks is we lose all the new features
Pixelating pictures and disconnections are definitely an heat issue with the IPAD-- don't know about the NVIDA

So just downgraded to 1.3.2...absolutely NO issues with loss of signal, no pixelating, no lag.....flew absolutely perfect....I hope DJI fixes this issue with 1.4, would really like to use the new features (POI especially) but Def not worth risking losing my P3P...For now I will stick to 1.3.2...come on DJI fix this issue

i had this happen to me the other day, lost video signal. landed and rebooted the phantom then it started working again
p3a on the latest firmware, iphone 6 plus firmware 8.3

Reactions: Farmer
I just unseated my P3P micro sd card...and rebooted everything. ..forgot to reinsert sd card and 1.5km out hit video record to be told no sd card!!!
Came back ...landed..sd card still just sitting there in the slot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1