Karma drone coming September 19.

Attachments

• wm220_main_Title_QCG.jpg
    wm220_main_Title_QCG.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 259
Reactions: nickyb
i too doubt gopro will unveil a revolutionary product. im surprised no leaked product as with apple and samsung phones. how on earth can gopro keep things so secretive in this day n age.
guess we will all know by noon today.

So it is pretty interesting and competitively priced. I am not sure on the TX... seems like a cosmetic case. Also wondering about the specs which they didn't comment on... range, flight time, camera controls, weight, etc

Reactions: captainmilehigh
So it is pretty interesting and competitively priced. I am not sure on the TX... seems like a cosmetic case. Also wondering about the specs which they didn't comment on... range, flight time, camera controls, weight, etc

True. Was wondering the same thing, along with restrictions like DJI has now. Only thing I did hear positive was a RTH feature.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

gizmodo.com has all the specs people want.
about 20 mins of flight time.
i like the stabilized stick with has about 1.5hrs. this is a very nice versatile system! kinda like how you can remove the camera on the Yuneec. hopefully, DJI will follow with the Phantom 5 too. i dont want to buy an Osmo yet.

Wait, so is their advertised SUPER HD sound recording going to be like that on the gopro karma, or was that just some marketing gimmick/?

Range is only 1000m.. I guess another 5-7 years for the Lightbridge patent to be released or someone needs to come up with a better streaming tech than wifi.

Even if gopro had lightbridge tech...I don't think the the Karma's Battery is geared towards long distance flights.

1000m distance makes this a no go. People don't realize how short that is unless you're in the middle of nowhere (like the promo videos show). I bet in the city it's half that range

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This YouTuber acutally has a real goPro Karma

Reactions: Mark The Droner
5:50 , Ooops,make that 8 broken Phantoms.:laughing:

The Karma did look pretty fast in that reverse climb out.:cool:

Came across this video of the Karma while looking for something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.