Just turned off beginner mode for first time, WOW!!

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been flying my P4 in beginner mode for well over a month and have become confident in my flying skill and the different modes of flight that the P4 offers. So I decided today to deactivate beginner mode and leave the nest! All I can say is wow!! I mean, when I went to deactivate it said sensitivity would be increased etc but I had no clue it would be this awesome! For starters, I can't believe how fast the P4 can climb and descend! In beginner mode it's rather slow, and I understand why. The controls are also much more sensitive, which is awesome! And I've also begun to modifying my own height/ distance restrictions (within the law of course ;) ) Just wanted to say how awesome it was flying unrestricted for anyone still in beginner mode. Can't wait to get out there again!

Reactions: N017RW
How fast the P4 climbs and how fast it goes in Sport mode _still_ scares me a little. I try to limit my speed to around 30-35mph in sport mode and try not to go up full blast.

I managed to turn off beginner mode before my first fight. I was on about my 4th flight when I went to turn it off and it was already off. I did kinda wonder why it let me go up to 300 feet LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair