Just starting out. Is this bundle any good

I do not have exact equipment, but I would guess 600 meters as long as you are in a rural area without a huge "noise floor". Throw a 4.25 helical on the receiver 1000 meters.

Ultimately the antennas will be the single biggest factor for distance. Once you decide to go out further I highly recommend FPVLR.COM antennas.

Also a new guy and just bought the same kit. I am using a naked P2 with a GOPRO 2 with no gimble just Isolation mount. When I emailed the seller He responded with in an hour. I needed a cable for the HERO 2 and he said he would have it sent with the kit. It should be here Wednesday. He has a 100% feedback rating, A phone #,not a ticket and wait. he is also here in the states And it is plug and play.We will see.

Also is the 600mw worth it if you just use dji controler? My cousins vision+ only goes 1000feet stock.

I just ran stock controller out to 2750 meters with no loss of signal. Remember P2 (non-vision) model uses 2.4 GHz for controller, its range is a long ways out there stock.

Please note that I'm in rural area, range will decrease in frequency "high noise floor" city area.

Well just a follow up on the kit I ordered from ebay. It got here a day early and it needed a signature. I signed the door tag and put it back in the mail box. Hope it gets here tomorrow I am chumping at the bit to get it hooked up. The Phantom has been apart for 2 days now .There shipping is very fast to say the least

A follow up to the follow up. The FPV kit came in today.Just finish the Install.Turned it on and picture perfect. Will fly tomorrow and see what it will look like.True plug and play except for the power leads.

Yes flew it yesterday 6 batteries worth. Once I put the Monitor on the brightest option it was really nice. Only had it out to about 300 meters and up about 30 and it was a nice picture very clear and crisp.And all the flight info was dead on

Pilot Error. After misjudging distance the Phantom smacked into a tree.It fell into 6' tall grass and Multi Fury.Could not find it for 2 days.Well got it back to normal and everything works fine The FPV kit is great except for the Monitor mount,It keeps coming loose and a real pain.So 2 things I did order. A monitor mount and a Marco Polo. If I would have had the Marco Polo I would have found it in 5 minutes .The Phantom took a sideways dive into the 6' grass about 40 yards from where I thought it was.

I have this exact same bundle which was received 2 weeks ago. Shipping time was amazing and install very straight forward. All items were preset and ready to go. I've tried it out on a few flights with great success. Picture quality and range were beyond my expectations. Plus got a bonus lanyard and yes--- some Jolly Ranchers. I am very happy with all aspects that this vendor has put forth. Will gladly order from them again.

Hi guys, this is my first time to post on this forum but have been lurking for awhile. I've followed this with interest because I have also ordered one of these kits. It should be waiting for me when I get back to Texas. I also lost track of my Phantom the second time I flew it so a question for Mr. Tonylumps, what is this Marco Polo you're referring to.

When I hit the tree that was the farthest so far.That was about 800' Not going any farther until I get my Marco Polo. I fly in a small field surrounded by tall grass and trees. Perfect for a tracking unit if you run into a problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav