Just sold my P3a and ordered the P4P

Reaction score
Finally decided it was time to pull the trigger and get with the P4P. I posted my P3a on craigslist lasnight and had an offer this morning.

I was going to buy the P4P from a reputabile Ebay vendor but decided to peek at the prices, etc on Amazon an found it was cheaper $1365 with 2 day shipping (Prime). Since I deal with Amazon a lot I feel way more confident ordering with them anway. So if everything goes well I should have the P4P in my hands this Thursday.

It seems quite a step up from my P3 which I have to say was just the best little drone I ever had. I'm hoping my P4P will be even better.

Is there a particular recommendation on the Firmware for the P4p? Just install the latest greatest from DJI?

Thanks!
B.

B. I'm in your same shoes . . . just haven't sold my P3a yet. Just out of curiosity, what offer did you get and what all were you including when you sold it?
Thanks

I'm the one who purchased it from him and I must say it is an awesome little drone. I've already taken it to some places that I scoured prior to purchasing and it is doing an amazing job already. Thank you once again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

P4P has been a great upgrade from P3A for me. Just as reliable and excellent images. After flying the P4P for a couple of months I felt comfortable enough to sell my 2 P3A.

I'm the one who purchased it from him and I must say it is an awesome little drone. I've already taken it to some places that I scoured prior to purchasing and it is doing an amazing job already. Thank you once again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Oh cool you're even a member here too!. Awesome and I'm really glad to hear you were able to take the P3a out flying already. I'm sure you got some good video too. Sounds like it's in good hands!

P4P has been a great upgrade from P3A for me. Just as reliable and excellent images. After flying the P4P for a couple of months I felt comfortable enough to sell my 2 P3A.

THank you!. I've been watching a few videos on the extra camera settings and flight modes. Can't wait to set it all up!.

What firmware are you running btw?

THank you!. I've been watching a few videos on the extra camera settings and flight modes. Can't wait to set it all up!.

What firmware are you running btw?
App and firmware are current. I've only flown a few times since latest app update. I turn off tablet after every flight so no battery drain issues. I don't use maps either, always line of sight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31