Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. TheEdge

After reading all of the good, bad and ugly posts on ti s site about the P4 , I decided to go ahead with my P3A sale, and picked up my new P4 from the Apple Store. Time will tell, but I believe that the P4 will end up being the better aircraft.

rcfanatics and Ramphex like this.
  2. Ramphex

Very much agree! I love my P4 and I'm sure you will too. Unfortunately I do not have a P3 experience to compare it to since before it I flew a variety of other quads, mostly Symas.

3. Justgregg

Flew my P4 on a job today in Eastern Colorado. Windy as usual and I was very impressed. Just as stable in the wind as my 2900.00 inspire.

4. TheEdge

Really impressed with the build quality of the P4. Night and day compared to my P3A. Did my unboxing tonight and I am currently charging the battery and controller. Can't wait to fly tomorrow! Now, if I could just find a couple extra batteries...

5. Ramphex

Pick some up at the Apple Store. I got an extra batteries about 2-3 days after getting my Phantom.

6. TheEdge

Alas, sold out the last couple of days.

7. snerd

There were no extra batteries to be found early-on with the P3 either. I contacted a few places, telling them to ship it when available. Couple three weeks later, an army of delivery trucks converged, carrying 6 total new batteries. I was going to send a couple back, but they're just so darned cute!! So I've had all 6 since this time last year.