Just sold my P3A and bought my P4

Reaction score
After reading all of the good, bad and ugly posts on ti s site about the P4 , I decided to go ahead with my P3A sale, and picked up my new P4 from the Apple Store. Time will tell, but I believe that the P4 will end up being the better aircraft.

Very much agree! I love my P4 and I'm sure you will too. Unfortunately I do not have a P3 experience to compare it to since before it I flew a variety of other quads, mostly Symas.

Flew my P4 on a job today in Eastern Colorado. Windy as usual and I was very impressed. Just as stable in the wind as my 2900.00 inspire.

Really impressed with the build quality of the P4. Night and day compared to my P3A. Did my unboxing tonight and I am currently charging the battery and controller. Can't wait to fly tomorrow! Now, if I could just find a couple extra batteries...

There were no extra batteries to be found early-on with the P3 either. I contacted a few places, telling them to ship it when available. Couple three weeks later, an army of delivery trucks converged, carrying 6 total new batteries. I was going to send a couple back, but they're just so darned cute!! So I've had all 6 since this time last year.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub