Just remain calm, press return to home. Lol

Reaction score
image.jpeg

Yea if it dont work just keep pressing the button.
And if you disconnected on the screen SOL.
Getting the disconnect notice on the screen doesn't mean that you are SOL. It will likely increase your heart rate and blood pressure a bit. (Discuss this with your physician if you get weak, dizzy, nauseated or have chest pain or shortness of breath.) But generally the craft will start to RTH and then come back into range and reconnect. Even if it doesn't actually reconnect it will RTH.

It IS a good idea to practice RTH and running out of range. After a couple of times, your heart rate doesn't get so high. Unless, of course, you realize that your forgot to check the RTH altitude and home point.

Reactions: DronerLee
I've never tried RTH. Not once. I know it's there and how to do it but I've never done it or felt the need to try. I guess I should do it once just to do the process but a lack of an actual need in all my flights thus far says a lot about how well my whole system works. May that continue!

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
When your out 20k and you lose signal and and you get disconnect notice on the screen..its hard not to freak out but you
just say to yourself calm down..lol.

I've never tried RTH. Not once. I know it's there and how to do it but I've never done it or felt the need to try. I guess I should do it once just to do the process but a lack of an actual need in all my flights thus far says a lot about how well my whole system works. May that continue!
Understanding RTH and practicing it is one of the better things that you could do to insure you never lose your Phantom.

Reactions: beamerbuilder1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4