Just released a brand new Sunshade with Unibody Construction and lower cost.

Reaction score
Check out our newest Sunshade Unibody for the iPad Air and iPad mini. www.aerialdroneaccessories.com

SS-Unibody1.jpg SS-Unibody2.jpg SS-Unibody3.jpg SS-Unibody4.jpg

Does this allow access to the home button? Need this when the app locks up [emoji16]
Can you comment on the shade angle? What makes this better than others?

Does this allow access to the home button? Need this when the app locks up [emoji16]
Can you comment on the shade angle? What makes this better than others?
Thank you for responding. Yes you have access to ALL buttons and ports. That includes, Home, Sleep/Wake, Volume +/-, Charging/Sync Port, Headphone Port, and speakers are open to produce audio.

Concerning the angle. I know that Pad hat says the optimum angle is 60 degrees. But if you notice they count 60 degrees with the iPad laying flat in your lap. This make no sense. You set the angle of the visors depending on your viewing of which you want it facing you fully. Then the shades do their job naturally keeping the sun off of the face of the iPad.

Our Pro versions have shades that are 50mm higher than our Unibody version.

Here's the deal, buy it, try it, if you don't like it I'll refund your money including the shipping. I'm committed to you being happy with your purchase at any cost.

Check out our testimonials page. User reviews speak to a lot of what you are asking about.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4