Just received my Phantom 3A direct from DJI website - Old Motors (UK)

Reaction score
Hi

I've just bought from the DJI online uk website expecting the Phantom 3 Advance with the new motors (now that they have been announced back in September), I've received it yesterday and it came with the old motors, I have asked for an exchange. I could have driven 10 miles and bought on the day and received a Phantom 3 Advance with the old motors, from a local shop.

Just warning you if you are expecting to get the new motors, don't bank on it.

They just keep sending me to one email address to another, not very helpful at all. My advise is BUY from a local dealer only.

Just thought I would mention it

Gadger

Sorry for any bad spelling (Dyslexic) :(

Hi

I've just bought from the DJI online uk website expecting the Phantom 3 Advance with the new motors (now that they have been announced back in September), I've received it yesterday and it came with the old motors, I have asked for an exchange. I could have driven 10 miles and bought on the day and received a Phantom 3 Advance with the old motors, from a local shop.

Just warning you if you are expecting to get the new motors, don't bank on it.

They just keep sending me to one email address to another, not very helpful at all. My advise is BUY from a local dealer only.

Just thought I would mention it

Gadger

Sorry for any bad spelling (Dyslexic) :(
Thanks for this info, I'm about to order and I want the new motors for the P3P. In the UK, Buzzflyer.co.uk said they should have new motor stock in this week, for the P3P, maybe for the P3A also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen