Just received my P3A and it Flew away !

Reaction score
And after taking this photo it flew back to me flawlessly ! Checked a video and i got 0 jello, will need ND filters soon but WOW ! this thing is stable. And picture quality look good ! What do you think ^^ ?
q4duIKV.jpg

Very nice! Please share some of your settings / post process!

Congrats on your new P3. These are awesome machines!

Thanks!
Chris

Reactions: isopro
I keep wanting a nice sunset but since I bought my phantom, it has been over cast and rain since. Hell, if I knew it would make it rain,I'm would of bought one years ago. It also has time lapse for sunsets. Hold down the photo button to get the menu

Very nice! Please share some of your settings / post process!

Congrats on your new P3. These are awesome machines!

Thanks!
Chris
Bracketed 5 Shot .DNG merged to HDR into photoshop, HDR tuning with a custom profile i made and then saved back to lightroom for final edit. :)

Reactions: rhoffart
Can someone explain to me the difference between the following Photo modes:
- HDR
- Triple Shot 3/5/7
- AEB Triple Shot 3/5

The manual doesn't cover them.

I assume the HDR version does a quick a dirty single HDR picture whereas the others create separate files that you compose in Photoshop? Are there times when it's better to use one over another?

I like it. Is this mode only avail on P3P or can I take these type of quality photos with P3A?

Can someone explain to me the difference between the following Photo modes:
- HDR
- Triple Shot 3/5/7
- AEB Triple Shot 3/5

The manual doesn't cover them.

I assume the HDR version does a quick a dirty single HDR picture whereas the others create separate files that you compose in Photoshop? Are there times when it's better to use one over another?
Great shot, but quite a lot of digital noise which is to be expected considering the time of day. I had an email today and tried the trial version of this app http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/macphun_noiseless_review/ which is pretty cool (seems to be better than the Dfine process that I found is too harsh on foliage).
Thanks i'll give it a try to. :) But ya i only putted like 3 min in post-processing, i could of done better, but i was so happy to finaly get my P3, that i did'nt bother. I also noticed thatif i reduce exposure by .5 this last photo look even better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers