Just purchased a Samsung Tab 2 9.7" and can't get the light bridge to work

Reaction score
I just purchased the Phantom 4 a few weeks ago and I am having a ball, except I can't see a thing on the S5 so I purchased a tab S2 9.7" without the cell chip or service. The S2 still has the GPS chip and wifi but I can't get a picture off light stream. I connect my phone up without location being on and the cell service off and it still works fine. The S2 is great, I can see pictures in sunlight, it's large and it's light. I just need it to work.

I just purchased the Phantom 4 a few weeks ago and I am having a ball, except I can't see a thing on the S5 so I purchased a tab S2 9.7" without the cell chip or service. The S2 still has the GPS chip and wifi but I can't get a picture off light stream. I connect my phone up without location being on and the cell service off and it still works fine. The S2 is great, I can see pictures in sunlight, it's large and it's light. I just need it to work.

So you turn the controller on, turn the P4 on and then connect the USB cable from the controller to the tablet. When you launch the app what happens? After the splash screen does the P4 picture show up and is "Camera" under the picture highlighted?

Uninstall the app and reinstall.

The S2 is charging from the drone instead of talking to it. It says that it isn't receiving data from this device. The same with the remote control. I am in the process of removing and replacing the App.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, still have the same problem. The connected device is unable to transfer data to this device. I can connect the S2 to my laptop and transfer files, but it won't talk to the controller or the quad.

I finally got it to work. The usb mode has to be in RNDIS Not MTP Now everything works great.
Galaxy Tab 2 9.7" 813 model without cell chip set
I also have the same tablet has real hard time connecting were are the usb settings i need to change
thanks

You have to go through settings-about device- build number- tap 7 times- developer options menu.

The build number is not highlighted, so it doesn't appear to be something you can change. Tab it seven times ad a whole list of options opens. I had a problem receiving data, so I knew I had to adjust the USB protocol.

You have to go through settings-about device- build number- tap 7 times- developer options menu.

The build number is not highlighted, so it doesn't appear to be something you can change. Tab it seven times ad a whole list of options opens. I had a problem receiving data, so I knew I had to adjust the USB protocol.
thanks ill give it a shot this afternoon

thanks ill give it a shot this afternoon
Took a bit of monkeying around (me not knowing much on this tablet ) when I got it configured works great flew 7 flights turning everything off a disconnecting it all upon restarting it worked awesome eased the frustration of connecting
Thanks for the help

When I change usb settings how do I save it as default setting
It works great few times then switches back to the other mode
Thanks

This has been ongoing battle trying ti use s2tablet really hated to do it but just spent another 620 bucks on iPad / the manager at Best Buy was great he took my Samsung back and credit full price for the s2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic