Just pulled the trigger.....

Reaction score
I've been playing with the Syma K5C for a bit, and was going to go Mavic, but I really want the P PRO and to get all the accessories I'd be over $2K. So I thought about what would be the best way to "learn", well the standard refurb from the factory seemed liked a good training investment. If I kill it, not a big deal. Ordered one of the cheap antenna boosters and now will just sit and wait. The little Syma has been fun but pretty much only good to learn how much I hate the reversal of the controls:) We know a little kid that will love it.

Sounds like a logical choice and refurb P3's are going for half of what they were just a year or so ago.

Think about the positive about not getting the P4P... No buyer's remorse when the next one comes out with all the new goodies for the same price or less XD.

In 2016 I sold my DSLR stuff and bought about $6K of mirrorless and good lenses for 4K videos, and plan on using them for at least 4 or 5 years. The Pro with its larger sensor @ 4K would be a good post processing match from my 4k stuff but until I can really know how to use a drone I'm not dumping that kind of money into it, who knows maybe the next Mavic will have the large sensor and 4K...that would be a great fit. What I've seen of the Standard on Youtube, these prices makes it a no brainier and the footage is good enough at full size to letter box in 4K. Thanks for making my buyers remorse less:)

just pulled the trigger...

thought you meant:

abjfpbvbirw8pyaso6ly.gif

Reactions: Neon Euc
Poor poor phantom :pensive::pensive:

it's ok, that phantom pissed away all of its' earnings on horseracing and booze, while abandoning its' family.

It was for the best

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.