Just picked up my P4!!!!!! At the Apple Store

Question for anyone who bought p4. Did you have to pay tax at the Apple Store

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Question for anyone who bought p4. Did you have to pay tax at the Apple Store

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That all depends on your local taxes. So you will get a wide range of answers. But yes you will end up paying tax if you are somewhere that has tax in the Apple Store.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well , I see a lot of people complaining about the sales taxes they had to pay , but I found the best way to save on your purchase from the Apple store. I ended up saving $200 . I just checked out CL and Ebay for people selling off their unused Gift Cards form the Apple Store and bought a $500 one for $420 met the guy at the Apple store and then I exchanged it for another card . Bought another from someone on Ebay for $450 , and the last one on CL that saved me another $69 , for a total of $199 saved. Purchased my P4 online and it should be here tomorrow.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Well , I see a lot of people complaining about the sales taxes they had to pay , but I found the best way to save on your purchase from the Apple store. I ended up saving $200 . I just checked out CL and Ebay for people selling off their unused Gift Cards form the Apple Store and bought a $500 one for $420 met the guy at the Apple store and then I exchanged it for another card . Bought another from someone on Ebay for $450 , and the last one on CL that saved me another $69 , for a total of $199 saved. Purchased my P4 online and it should be here tomorrow.
So how much was the total minus the savings?

Heck Augusta GA Apple Store has them in stock, lets see how long I can hold off from making the 12 mile ride, they going to get to know me, just got a 27" iMac 3 weeks ago

i ordered one from DJI the same day i received the email,,,,within a few minutes. After reading this post i couldn't believe how fast i could get it delivered,, within 7-10 days from APPLE? That seemed pretty awesome so i decided to get a second one. Well , i ordered the P4 from Apple two days ago, and i just received it today, i selected expedited shipping and its here!! Pretty impressive ! i have been checking the status with DJI and every day i saw the status as "payment success". Just checked today, and its being shipped, another surprise! status says i will receive tomorrow. i thought it would take 3 months or something like that .So i guess both options are good,,,,,,Apple is definitely faster though.

No. I got one. I'm sure My Barclay account will still be charged and I'll probably never see that $150 credit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Same thing happened to me, picked up the drone 5 days early. Could't use it, but I had it. Called Apple on the 15th about the credit, I was told that, the credit was for those who couldn't pick up the drones and that I didn't qualify. What's the difference? I still had to wait 5 days to use it.

Reactions: adambfarmer
3-15-2016
Same thing happened to me, picked up the drone 5 days early. Could't use it, but I had it. Called Apple on the 15th about the credit, I was told that, the credit was for those who couldn't pick up the drones and that I didn't qualify. What's the difference? I still had to wait 5 days to use it.
3-16-2016
After filing a BBB complaint, Apple calls me back, they credited my card with the $150 and are going to look into why it happened. Gotta love Apple, I guess I'll buy the extra battery there after all.

Nice W2 form :) I'm assuming it's your kids or some other income. 8k/yr and buying a P4 :)
****!!!
That is a BIG hole...looks like it had a hysterectomy.

upload_2016-3-19_18-27-7.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl