Just picked it up

Good for you! I wanna ask something though. Is it an official product or a beta? How about included battery? 4400mAh or 5200mAh?

I'm looking forward to see your review!

ethemtolga said:
Good for you! I wanna ask something though. Is it an official product or a beta? How about included battery? 4400mAh or 5200mAh?

I'm looking forward to see your review!

The one we have, which is a beta/demo unit has a 4400mAh. They are supposed to come with a 5200mAh. I flew it today; a lot. 25 mins is a long time and she fly's nice and steady. GPS only mode. Has no other modes, but I think that is safe as this looks like it's a consumer type of system.

The iPhone controls with read out's, make it very exciting to fly. She is noticeably louder, I believe this is due to the 9inch Pros. Which are helping this thing fly a lot smoother. I love the new features of the props and how they self tighten.

After we finish up the review and video's we will start tearing her apart and seeing if we can attach the Zenmuse along with more items. The best way to get up to the date info is follow us on Instagram @aerialmediapros.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20