Just ordered the Phantom 3 pro new to this group

Reaction score
I am brand new and am excited to get my p3p this week. They say to is easy to fly..how about the video and picture taking..is it fairly simple.

Thanks
AJ

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I just got the P3P in addition to the P4. They're extremely easy and good pics. READ the manual and posts on here before taking off. Remember to calibrate the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very easy.

Few practice runs in a field than you will be confident to fly.

Welcome to the forum AJ .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: LoneDrone
I am brand new and am excited to get my p3p this week. They say to is easy to fly..how about the video and picture taking..is it fairly simple.

Thanks
AJ

Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

I flew my p3p yesterday after watching videos and reading everything I can find. I love it! I shot video and took lots of pictures. I still get nervous flying as I don't want to crash. I am a bit intimidated with the technology capabilities. I do have a lot of open fields to fly and practice. I am trying to figure out the return home so it is high enough to land without hitting my house or trees. Any video instructions you recommend?

I am trying to figure out the return home so it is high enough to land without hitting my house or trees.
You can set the RTH altitude mid-flight if you're not sure how high it should be before taking off. After taking off, ascend near the home point until your Phantom is above all obstacles in the area, note the current altitude in DJI GO, add 50 feet to that (for a buffer since the altitude is not 100% accurate), and set the RTH altitude to that value.

You can set the RTH altitude mid-flight if you're not sure how high it should be before taking off. After taking off, ascend near the home point until your Phantom is above all obstacles in the area, note the current altitude in DJI GO, add 50 feet to that (for a buffer since the altitude is not 100% accurate), and set the RTH altitude to that value.
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik