Just ordered P3 Standard

Reaction score
I just ordered the P3 Standard and I can't wait for it to arrive. While I wait, tell me some of your best experiences with it. Videos would be good too. Also, what are your best settings for filming, pictures, distance, heights, things like that. Help build up my excitement up to the day I finally get to take off!!!

Tough crowd lol

YouTube drone matter
Hey Chris. I already know ya lol. I talked to you on YouTube. I'm the one that had the wifi problem. Adam aka Phantom Of The Skies

@garrock make sure you make some videos showing off how good it works ....with a 2.7 camera is should have some great video

@garrock make sure you make some videos showing off how good it works ....with a 2.7 camera is should have some great video
The video showing off how good it works is already shown on REDbirdRF.com

Flown with a P2V+ of course.
When the Phantom 3 Standard becomes adapted, the only difference will the realtime downlink and recorded video quality.

PS... The REDbird product has been difficult for some to grasp as it is a completely new concept in flying a drone. When the time comes for the Kickstarter, I'm gonna need a lot of help promoting it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie