Just ordered one from DJI

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered the new Phantom 4 directly from DJI. $1399
After watching the video, I started to shake, and ordered one.
DJI states that the phantom 4 will ship starting March 15th, in the order they were ordered.
I was on the website for about two minutes, and only the Phantom 3 was available, then I reloaded the page, and BAM !! there it was.
I had one ordered within 45 seconds. I hope I am in the first wave of shipping.

cool are first person that can report all the issues with it

Looks like it comes with a case as well.

Attachments

• large_p6.jpg
    large_p6.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 1,115
I can't believe the lack of info on their website with regards to what the package consists of. Well done on your purchase as well. I have only just bought the P3P and I'm thinking of getting a refund. I would like to know what the case is made out of though and what it looks like inside.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hit the "Buy" button pretty much the moment the countdown hit zero. This is my first early adoption of a MR, hope it goes fairly well.

I pre-ordered as well. Gotta have the latest gadgets :)

DJI states that the phantom 4 will ship starting March 15th, in the order they were ordered.
I was on the website for about two minutes, and only the Phantom 3 was available, then I reloaded the page, and BAM !! there it was.

I look forward to your impressions of the new features.

cool are first person that can report all the issues with it

Don't be jealous.
Yes, I will post any issues I find.
I will also post what is good, as well.
It seems that the vast majority of posters are negative, as it is in most forums (phones, automobiles, or televisions).
People tend to post if there is a problem, or the product doesn't meet their expectations, and as you can see in many posts, inexperienced owners report the most problems
The majority of owners who have a positive experience with the Phantom, do not have a need to post.
Someone should start a poll, of actual Phantom 2 -3 - 4 owners to determine the general consenus.

tell us about the case - is it hard cardboard or actual plastic?

anyone have info on the RC - is it the same as the p3p/p3a or is it a new one? if new, does it have hdmi built in or do you have to buy that module?
One thing is different in that the new Tx has an "S" or Sport mode in the mode selection so at least that much if different.

You are the GP.

Reactions: Bigdz
So did I! State sales tax already included in the $1,399 price was the deal maker! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik