Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Just ordered from drone nerds.

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by witeboy07, May 5, 2015.

1. witeboy07

Went ahead and ordered the 4k version from drone nerds on eBay. They have a few in stock. Never did business with this guys. Any shipping experience from you guys? Looking to get it asap since I'm in Illinois and they are in Florida. Can't wait!

2. packerman8

I have seen quite a few posts in the past few days about people cancelling orders and ordering it from Dronenerds. Most of the people, had same day shipping with DroneNerds. I cancelled my order with B&H and went with a sister company of US Hobby in Nevada. Can't wait to get mine in Wisconsin.

3. witeboy07

Hope it ships this week.

4. offthefront

Guys ........ ordered thru Amazon yesterday (may 4) from "The Drone Source" about 2pm .....Today (may 5) FedEx was at my door at 11am with the delivery .... I am in North Florida and TDS is in California ! ....... Here's the relation to this thread .... The shipment came from DroneNerds .....they are in Miami ..... I guess Amazon matches purchases to the closest retailer .... unreal .... 21 hours from Click to door .........m

5. Pinch1020

I cancelled my order from B&H at 11 AM, ordered from Drone Nerds at 11:32, just got an email that it shipped at 2:02 PM...pretty sweet!....Now, whats up with the IOS app?

6. dirtdummy

I called in my order at 11:35 no email no charge to my debit card. o_O