Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Suhail78

Finally ordered a bag for my Phantom 4...........

DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

anyone ever try this brand before? Hopefully someone has this and can let me know if its any good or if i should send it back when it comes in!

2. alokbhargava

Is it not expensive for you? :)

3. Suhail78

i did feel it was alittle bit more than i wanted to spend, but most of the bags i've seen were around 200 dollars or more, they gave me 5% off, so it was around 170. If i dont like it when it comes i will just return it, i dont really want something huge, but i do want something to put all my accessories in, the foam case that came with the phantom is too small, cant hold my ipad air and my lens case, and my ipad hood. What kind of bad go you use Alok?

4. alokbhargava

I really don't care much for the carry bags, I had picked up a cheap $50 one, that gives me good service.

Phantom 4 bags | eBay

John1960 and Suhail78 like this.
  5. Suhail78

Thanks, i'll keep those in mind! right now i'm lugging around the foam case that it came in, and another bag that holds my ipad, lens case, and hood. i leave the charger at home, so hopefully now i can put eveything together. We'll see how this bag is like when it arrives, i may still return it, but at least its something :)

6. Suhail78

with that said, if i do return it and get a cheaper bag like the ones you linked to, i could probably get an extra battery to make it 3. Right now i only have 2

7. Eric Ettinger

I love it. Space for everything. I am even able to put a water bag in from a camelback hydration bag. I do a lot of bike riding and this bag is well constructed.

Suhail78 likes this.
  8. Suhail78

Awesome! Thanks man, looking forward to getting it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

9. Geeno

That bag is fairly large. It's bigger than the foam case on ur back. Personally I haven't seen a slim backpack that Carries it all. I used a regular back pack and strapped it to the back to keep secure. At that price, I prefer to spend on the hard case instead

10. treeboy

I've had one for a few months now and always use it, I never put the P4 in the original case. That being said, I tend to keep my zippers in the middle, you know both equally zipped, and the main zipper catches the overhanging flap of fabric. That's not a big deal but it does happen, other than that it's golden.

Suhail78 likes this.
  11. Vinnie66

I found the pro craft back pack it's the same one that Dji has in there bundles.
    It's quite a bit cheaper.
    Anyway just another option

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

12. ElGuapo

Attached Files:

13. Vinnie66

Check out Amazon ( ape case acpro1500w)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

14. treeboy

The Drone Crates comes with plastic motor covers which I highly recomend no matter what backpack your using.

15. m0j0

For what reason. Mine has been going without for almost a year. I never take the props off except to balance.. All is well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

16. treeboy

The motors, and subsequently the propeller locking tabs, are positioned towards the backpacks least protected edge the zippered flap, at least on the Drone Crates I have. There's a pocket that I keep manuals in on the outside of the main opening that may provide a little more protection but I prefer the caps as well. I use my P4 off the back of a four wheeler quite a bit so perhaps i'm a little sensitive.

17. Suhail78

so i the dronecrate bag is on its way, but i just saw that the PolarPro DroneTrekker bag is now 129 on amazon....this bag used to be around 200 bucks......i may return the dronecrate bag and get this one instead...but i'm gonna wait until it comes to see it in person before deciding if i'm gonna send it back or keep it....if i send it back, i'll probably grab this one...

https://www.amazon.com/PolarPro-Dro...t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2VM83J5K9YTN98X4WREB

18. Jimmy1952

I plan on using broken or damaged props as motor guards. I have one right now. Will trim most of the prop off and just screw them on . A little more trouble.... but should work well.

19. Suhail78

20. kavelnikov

[​IMG]

These are my bags - orignal DJi's, wish i had the Lowepro for the P4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KavelnikoV
    Drone P3, P4: Sky-Watcher

Suhail78 and Jimmy1952 like this.