Just not sure about this one!

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I just noticed on a quad Simulator that I was trying, that when I push the yaw lever to the left that the quad Rotated clockwise, where on my Phantom, left on the TX and it rotates counter clockwise.......I've been flying like this since I've had the **** thing and questioned it but figured that's the way it is....if this is backwards, which now I suspect it is, how do I fix the problem, any suggestions??? :roll:

Feeling Stupid

Slugger

If you move the stick to the left, and the quad turns left,(ccw) that is correct.
On the other hand, the simulator may need the parameters changed. Or you can reverse your Phantoms yaw parameters
in the Naza Assistant software. Whatever you feel most comfortable with.

If you live "down under", you may want to reverse it. :lol:

What do the people who live "down under", say about us ? :?

I don't know why you would want it to go the other way as this seems rather odd to me, Yaw left it should turn the nose left so CCW and right should turn the nose right so CW. Doing the opposite means you would need to stick left to turn right and right to turn left :?

Reversing this just seems very odd to me and I doubt anyone would fly like that and most likely the simulator has a setting screwed up rather then a million plus phantoms and other RC heli's and multis going the logical but incorrect rotation. ;)

Maybe its your clocks going the wrong direction so you may want to take a look if you mounted themto the wall upside down. :lol:

Also obviously this will be reversed if flying towards you so the yaw direction is relative to the nose as your flying away from you, going towards you this will be reversed but that is the beauty of any Line of sight RC use and something you just have to get used to.

If you really want to change the direction, you can do so in the Naza Assistant, under "Basic" and "R/C".
Just select the "reverse" button on the control lever you want, then calibrate and finish.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj