just modded my phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hi Pilots, well I decided to take the plunge and install a DBS mod on my phantom 3...I just took my time with
the install, that's the secret. I did test yesterday with the range got out 2720m and tried again in a different location (off a hill) and got out to a wopping 4000+ m. So overall very impressed with DBS! SAM_0434.JPG SAM_0431.JPG SAM_0432.JPG

Hi Pilots, well I decided to take the plunge and install a DBS mod on my phantom 3...I just took my time with
the install, that's the secret. I did test yesterday with the range got out 2720m and tried again in a different location (off a hill) and got out to a wopping 4000+ m. So overall very impressed with DBS!View attachment 61960 View attachment 61961 View attachment 61962
Awesome results Allan! Wish me luck w/ this contraption, l'm gonna try it tomorrow
IMAG0081.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg

Stock for now l didn't want to get my hopes up. I'll be happy if Allan's results! Unfortunately l don't get time to get out of my neighborhood w/ it so it is what it is. Plus l just like building crap
Sorry if that was for Allan and not me. Wasn't sure

Sorry if that was for Allan and not me. Wasn't sure
No you . Looks good . With no noise I'm guessing you will get depending on how low you go with your battery around 23k .
My guess .

the install, that's the secret. I did test yesterday with the range got out 2720m and tried again in a different location (off a hill) and got out to a wopping 4000+ m. So overall very impressed with DBS!View attachment 61960 View attachment 61961 View attachment 61962
Alen I tried the DBS I'm not sure if it was me or just the environment, but could not get past 4000 ft. now that is with my P2v+. since then I've done some more mods to my drone & controller and best so far is 4.1 miles.

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
So with a no wind and a good line of sight easy 2.6 miles out.
Oh yea, I got with the P3 4K 20,294' and hit a wind coming back and did get back with 1% battery :)
To bad it was still at 40' atti when it hit 1% .lol
At least it was right by me .

Hey Allan, l see you were at 69% at 4000+ what did you have when u got home?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie