Just Lost my PSP while in litchi mission , need help !

I thought I read the thread, I didn't see where he stated it hit something? What post #?

thanks

Great ending, so happy for you! Elevation changes are a real problem.
I too had a close call & I took the time to look over my flight path not even noticing the gradual change in elevation from point 1 to 14!!

Reactions: Technikal
You obviously have not followed the whole posts or watched the video.
let me know when you have and then you will understand what lesson was learnt

I just thought this was something bizarre that happened, so I was making sure this wasn't a Litchi issue, this is a make sure I know the terrain issue.
gotcha

In the start i personally assumed it was a litchi issue , as I have used litchi missions over 20 times . I just changed phone from iphone 6 plus to samsung Note 3, andriod . This was my second mission on it , expecting the drone back as normal even after signal loss, but at the end of This adventure , realised it was my own fault "user error, Terrain changed " whitch caused the crash . This was my lesson lernt . Shared for advise and prevent others from getting in the same situation as I did.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just noticed it states it landed with 92% battery after 1min 34secs and the picture shows green line at end.

but thats not possible because i walked about closer and arond the are with remote still on and no signal

It's possible. I had a crash due to bad RTH altitude configuration, and my P3A was always on. I found it visually with all the gear connected and never had video. Even after I had the phantom in one hand and the remote on other.

Last edited:
I fly Litchi, when filming a golf course I didn't realise the hole was 8 mtrs higher than the start point. Nearly took the flag out with the Phantom !!

Glad your story had a happy ending... well, double happy ending... found it and no problems with it.

Watching your video... I get that "Oh no!" moment as soon as I see it brush the first tree.

So how do you prevent something like from happening?. I do not have Litchi, I use Autopilot but I have been thinking to go with Litchi. If I use the Mission Hub how will I know the terrain changes.

So how do you prevent something like from happening?. I do not have Litchi, I use Autopilot but I have been thinking to go with Litchi. If I use the Mission Hub how will I know the terrain changes.

Hub will tell you ground altitude difference between first and every next WP you add. You need to take care of obstacles

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Got it, I see it. It tells you in the "Ground Elevation: 414ft (22ft above first waypoint)", It is the footage above first waypoint.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik