Just Lost my PSP while in litchi mission , need help !

I have No idea

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

It just looks like you lost the R/C signal so the log file on the device just ends. Its likely incorrect to assume it landed (until the battery died), as the log doesn't state that command was ever initiated.
So at this point it looks like the tree's killed your signal and your bird continued on its pre-set mission.

Maybe someone else can see something I didn't, as I don't profess to be an expert flight analyst.

Good luck with DJI and let us know how that works out for you :)

Reactions: Technikal
Just found it .
65ac354a730989871f700ac0b64e8c17.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! i'm sure that's a relief. Was the tree higher than you expected?

Lucky so far. No damage visable. But has been raining past 2 days on and off . I have not powered it yet. Going to leave over night and try in morning . I rode round on my electric bike though farm land a swamp , muddy tracks, though private area. ( while walking and on bike ) Under barbed wires and climbed over a few fences for miles looking for it

Last edited:
Excellent Technikal!

Obviously it is going to be wet/damp inside the shell. So I would put it into a big bag of rice or silica gel for a day or two before I tried to fire it up.
No sense pushing your luck and have it short out something, just because your in a hurry to see if it still works :)

holy crap!! this is awesome!! You must of have jumped up and down! funny, you went and saw, then went back and took the picture for us to experience it as well! :)

So happy you found your bird, elevations almost got me too, had altitude set at 40M, knowing this would easily clear trees in area, when I got home looking at the video I watch as the ground rose & rose, my phantom flies between 2 huge trees, how it missed branchs I don't know!
ps-In Litchi, that red circle around home point, bird will keep flying mission outside that circle, you loose connection ,but she finishes the mission.

Lucky so far. No damage visable. But has been raining past 2 days on and off . I have not powered it yet. Going to leave over night and try in morning . I rode round on my electric bike though farm land a swamp , muddy tracks, though private area. ( while walking and on bike ) Under barbed wires and climbed over a few fences for miles looking for it

Do not rush! Buy few bags of rice and put Phantom and rice inside plastic box with a lid. Leave it like that two - three days. It would be a **** shame if you kill it with premature powering now that you found it.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Rice does not work. Rice does not pull moisture out of the air. It absorbs water it comes in contact with. Use a hair dryer.

Rice does not work. Rice does not pull moisture out of the air. It absorbs water it comes in contact with. Use a hair dryer.

I've been wondering if a desiccant would work - like you get at a camping store to put in your trailer when you store it. That stuff is pretty powerful.

Most of the Day was very hot hit 30C in west Yorkshire. When i found the drone it was dry .
1. Took it back home on the bike, got plenty of wind to dry it out , 25 mins ride back.
2. Took battery out, checked it , " was flashing one bar" .
3. Then put drone in attic which was like a sauna with the roof windows slightly open and left over night.
4. In morning took to work "Computer Repairs Centre in Batley".
5. Noticed i small dot of rust on top of the gimble top motor. Spray all holes and visible electronics with Electronics cleaner spray ( NOT Contact cleaner).
6. Left for a short while and Blow all areas with Compress air.
7. Power on and started as normal, Connected remote and DJI app, NO errors .
8. Quick Test with propellers off , all fine.
9. Just got to test outdoors on a flight , ( later this evening after work)

Reactions: neven

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues