Just Lost my PSP while in litchi mission , need help !

Hmmm. The ground elevation at waypoint no 8 is 32m above the height of the first one. If there was any small trees or shrubs, you could have crashed into them. There might also be some inaccuracies in the actual elevation - there has to be some margin for error. I think that the search should be concentrated around the high ground at waypoint 8.
Yep, I saw that too (from my math it looks more like 27 feet off the ground).
And looking at the site in Google Earth, it looks like the ground sloped up a bit more between points 8 and 9.. You may find it crashed along that ridge.

Reactions: Technikal
... it tells you the elevation and relative height above/below the first one.

You're absolutely right, this information is available for each wayoint.

I myself prefer the visualization of the altitude profile since I plan my mission on Google Earth and import them into Litchi... gives me the confidence not to fly too low on one hand and to record a nice footage on the other.
Additionally it shows me possible areas I might have a signal loss... just my way of working.

Walked all way round . Not found. Spmeone else was flying thier phantom thier. Could Not find the flyer.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

That really sucks you couldn't find it :(

And to boot your really not sure what happened and and won't know know because you don't have the .dat file.

Maybe if you posted your link from Healthy Drones it might provide more insight.

I concur that WP#8 could be cutting altitude somewhat close. However, OP states that he first noticed a problem at WP2 ... The subject looks like a giant quarry? WP8 might be accessible if you talked real nice to the Golf Course folks .. looks like whole 5 or 6? gets you pretty close to WP8.

Do you golf?

Almost forgot ... what do you remember about the state of your battery at mission start?

All this info from healthdrones
A

00m 00s 1.3 ft 0 ft Mode Mode changed to AutoTakeoff
B 00m 01s 2.6 ft 0 ft Mode Mode changed to NaviGo
C 01m 29s 130.9 ft 1,585 ft Data Loss Downlink data connection lost for 1.09 seconds
D 01m 32s 130.9 ft 1,667 ft Data Loss Downlink data connection lost for 1.49 seconds

Flight time Altitude Home Distance Minor Signal
Errors
A 00m 30s 132.5 ft 222 ft 8.1
B 01m 00s 131.2 ft 828 ft 35.8
C 01m 30s 130.9 ft 1,595 ft 84.2

NO issues with GPS or Compass

Attachments

• healthdrones.jpg
    healthdrones.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 398
  • healthdrones1.jpg
    healthdrones1.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 404
Just noticed it states it landed with 92% battery after 1min 34secs and the picture shows green line at end.

but thats not possible because i walked about closer and arond the are with remote still on and no signal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers